2 aprile 2008

Piu' asparagi, meno chiavi


E allora questo post sarà in duplice lingua, per il piacere di Rolf..........
This post will be in 2 languages for the Rolf's pleasure..........

Ieri sono andato in campagna per cercare asparagi ma sfortunatamente ho perso le chiavi dell'auto.
Yesterday I went to the camp finding Asparagus but unfortunately I lost the car's keys.

Questo è stato un problema perchè devo partire in macchina. Ho pagato 25 euro per una chiave che non funziona bene.
This is a problem because I have to go to Budapest by car. I paied 25 euros for a key that doesn't work well.

Oggi sono andato di nuovo in campagna per cercare le chiavi e cosa ho trovato:asparagi!!!!!!
Today I went again to the camp hoping to find the key and what I found: asparagus!!!!!!!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank, Giorgio, for the English text... but what can I say... that would not have happened if you were a meat eater? :-)